Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Yeay! Ramadhan is coming!!

Ramadhan is just around the corner. Cepatnya masa berlalu. this means that Lolemon is almost 1 year old. aiyark..I need to prepare for the road tax, insurance ..and for raya... phew....

well, this time I really need to ignore all those tiring things that I have to go through in order for me to enjoy the home cooked food while saving some cash..

After having my simple dinner( toasted bread with kaya), I do a simple checklist to identify what  ingredients that I have in my small simple kitchen.

hurm.. I found out that I have a lots of item that is enough for entire 2 weeks! Wow! so I just need to add some other food stock that should cost me not more than rm50. untuk orang bujang, kira cukup lah kan. What a great savings. Yeah..I know it is a tiring task to do some cooking after gone through a long day with work and traffic jam etc..etc..

in order to give me more ideas what to cook, I refer to few cooking books belongs to cik abg. Thousands of fantastic interesting ideas I found here. can't wait to share with you all.

that's all for today.. daaa

No comments:

Post a Comment