Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Pre-Ramadan preparation

Assalamualaikum and Hi ... it is the 3rd day of Ramadhan today. This is the 2nd year my not so lil sister fasting with me. past few years, she will be fasting at our hometown. knowing how fussy she is, I decided to cook everyday. save some money and can eat home cooked food.

last sunday, I went to Mydin USJ early in the morning just to avoid the traffic jams. bought some vegetables,chicken, few cans of sardines, pasta and  also the sausages.

as for now,  most of the item I bought last week still in my kitchen. seems like it can last for another week. just need to buy some sausage and eggs.

I am aiming cook daily during this Ramadhan. It is the best to eat home cooked meal rather than buying expensive meal.(nowadays, the price for a meal in bazaar doesn't make sense...damn expensive).

that's all for today.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment